Journaling can change your life... in ten minutes.
Do you love your life?
If you don’t ADORE your life, you can change it — more easily than you can imagine.
I’m sure you’ve heard quotes like: “if you can imagine it, you can achieve it.” And: “if you can dream it, you can become it.”
The challenge with these and similar quotes, as true as they are, is that mostly we don’t know what we want.
You can make a case for saying that if you knew what you wanted, you’d already have it.
We don’t have what we want for two reasons:
* We don’t know precisely what we want, or if we do…
* We hold ourselves back from achievement because change is uncomfortable.
Sometimes the only thing we know is that we want something.
This book will help you to discover what you want. Then, you’ll use ten-minute journaling to help you to discover ways to get what you want. The journaling process helps you to discover yourself.
It unlocks who you are.
You may be wondering: ten minutes? Can ten minutes of writing make a real difference in my life?
Yes, it can, and it will.
Build a powerful journaling habit, starting today.
Latest posts by Angela Booth (see all)
- Write And Sell: 5 Social Media Tips For Book Marketing - January 22, 2018
- Editing Your Novel: Using Motivation Reaction Units - January 21, 2018
- Writing Fiction: 5 Tips To Eliminate Writer’s Block Forever - January 16, 2018