What If You Were Twice As Successful, Or Even THREE Times More Successful Than You Are Today?
There’s No Ceiling On A Writer’s Income… You Just Need To Be Prolific.
If you were a prolific writer, you could:
* Sell more of your writing… For high-powered success these days, you need to be VISIBLE, whether it’s on the Web, or on Amazon. Being visible demands that you’re prolific;
* Get better clients… Once you’re visible, more prospective clients know that you exist, and want to hire you;
* Double (at least) your income… If you’re writing and selling double what you’re doing now, you’ll double your income… and you can triple it, if you raise your rates.
If you haven’t yet achieved the writing success you want, and you’re wondering what it takes to get there, read on.
These days, there are unlimited opportunities for writers — never in the history of the world has there been a better time to be a writer.
However, there’s a catch. To take advantage of all the opportunities which are available to you, you must be prolific — “Prolific: (of an artist, author, or composer) producing many works.”
If you produce less, you make less income
Now there’s a big surprise. But that’s the bottom line. Your income is always limited by how much you can produce.
I began my writing career as a romance novelist. My first editor, 30 years ago, loved that I was prolific. I’m sure that was why she took me on, and gave a new author a contract based on just a proposal – that’s pretty much unheard of.
I forgot the “be prolific” lesson, and learned it again. Therefore, the big tip I always give to my writing students is to write more, because every challenge you meet as a writer can be solved if you keep writing, and keep selling.
What would it mean to you if you were more prolific?
These days, my writing income depends on my copywriting clients, my writing students, and my info product creation.
I’m about as prolific as I can be, but I’m still a productivity nut; I know that no matter how busy I think I am, I can always be more prolific.
So can you.
In this program, you’ll discover…
* The ONE big secret of prolific writers: This is simple — and you can make use of this secret, even if you’re a brand new writer;
* How to overcome the distractions we all encounter: Distractions will crush your potential to be prolific — discover TWO simple methods to overcome them;
* How a prolific writer thinks, and works: Step by step. You’ll start with ONE big thing you need to do every single day;
* A FOUR step process to becoming prolific: New writer, or experienced pro — I’ve boiled becoming prolific into a simple, fun process you’ll love;
* How to get inspired: Becoming prolific demands that you become inspired, regularly. Inspiration is the engine which drives a prolific writer.
Enjoy — get started writing more, and selling more, today.
Latest posts by Angela Booth (see all)
- How To Begin Your Novel Without Going Crazy: 3 Tips - April 1, 2018
- Book Marketing: Should You Blog Your Novel? - March 24, 2018
- Writing A Mystery Novel: 3 Tips For Starting Your Bestseller - March 2, 2018