Here’s why you should write short fiction…
* Short fiction teaches you how to write fiction — fast. (If you like you can turn a short story you love into a novel later, if it gets readers);
* There’s a market for short stories in Kindle Unlimited (bundle your short stories once you have four or five of them for additional sales);
* Short stories are an ideal way to find your readership, by testing the market for a specific kind of story;
* Short stories build your readership;
* Short stories are fun and easy to write.
Story Power: discover how stories can kickstart your fiction sales
Why should YOU write short stories? Three reasons. They’re fast to write, they can teach you a lot, and they pay.
* New to fiction? Short fiction’s useful for new fiction writers. They can learn how fiction works, and make money, without investing months and years.
* Established in fiction? Short fiction is also useful for novelists: build your name, and increase overall sales, with frequent releases.
* Stories are POWERFUL. Everyone loves a story. In the marketing world, stories have always been powerful, and companies are becoming more aware of the fact.
Latest posts by Angela Booth (see all)
- Fiction Writing: 3 Ways To Find Novel-Worthy Ideas - June 22, 2018
- New Novelist: 4 Tips To Help You Avoid Fiction’s Common Pitfalls - June 13, 2018
- If You Want To Write A Novel But Can’t Get Started: 3 Tips - June 8, 2018