If you want to write a book, that’s reason enough. Many people instinctively want to express themselves in a book, whether it’s a nonfiction book or a novel.
So let’s look at five reasons you should write a book:
1. It will give your career a boost
Whatever your career, becoming an author will have an effect on it. Authors are respected. Indeed, if you’re in the academic arena, publishing is expected, and becoming published can establish you.
If your book is published by a major publisher, you gain prestige. Some authors build entire careers on a single book – giving speeches, coaching, and teaching.
Unless you write a bestseller, you won’t become wealthy after publishing a book, but if your research before you write to ensure that there are readers, you will make money.
4. Start a new career as an author
Bored with the nine to 5 drag? If you enjoy writing, then it’s certainly possible to establish a career as an author.
5. Because you have something to say
As we said, wanting to write a book is reason enough. Having something to say is reason enough too.
So there you have it: five reasons YOU should write a book.
Latest posts by Angela Booth (see all)
- 3 Steps To Write A Book With The “8 Hours” Strategy - November 8, 2018
- 3 Quick NaNoWriMo Writing Tips To Boost Your Inspiration - November 5, 2018
- Writing Mystery Novels: 3 Dramatic Plotting Strategies - October 24, 2018