Here’s why you should write short fiction...
* Short fiction teaches you how to write fiction — fast. (If you like you can turn a short story you love into a novel later, if it gets readers);
* There’s a market for short stories in Kindle Unlimited (bundle your short stories once you have four or five of them for additional sales);
* Short stories are an ideal way to find your readership, by testing the market for a specific kind of story;
* Short stories build your readership;
* Short stories are fun and easy to write.
Want to write short stories? If you answered yes, that's excellent… Here's why. Today, you can make money writing short fiction.More info →
Do you find writing a struggle?
I work with writing students every day who believe that they “can’t write.” And yet, they must write, for one reason or another.More info →
Resources to build your writing career
Latest posts by Angela Booth (see all)
- Book Marketing: 3 Tips To Boost Sales Of Your Backlist - June 9, 2019
- Write Fiction: 3 Tips To Make Assembling Your Novel’s Cast Easy - May 28, 2019
- Writing Process: 3 Ways To Streamline Your Process And Sell More - May 9, 2019