If you enjoy writing short stories, you’ll love our new fiction writing class. Discover our short fiction blueprint.
Kindle Short Fiction Domination: Today’s Blueprint For Writing Success And Income — a brand new short fiction writing class
Discover an easily replicable, step by step blueprint to writing, publishing and selling short fiction. You’ll multiply your Kindle sales exponentially.
Here’s a brief outline of the class.
- Week 1: an introduction to writing short stories, genre, and an explanation of how the blueprint works. Full instructions are included.
- Week 2: your short story blueprint — setup, obstacles, climax. How to plan stories in advance. (Or not — your choice. You can work backwards if you choose. You’ll write great stories, either way.)
- Week 3: writing fast, and self-editing. Working on several stories concurrently — you’ll LOVE this.
- Week 4: publishing, and making Kindle Unlimited work for you.
Each week, for four weeks, you receive a new lesson, in PDF format, via a download link sent to your email inbox.
As the class continues, you’ll your own short stories, and discover the Kindle short fiction BLUEPRINT… What to publish, and when, so that your Amazon income steadily increases.
New to writing fiction? You’ll enjoy this class
It may even get you started on a brand new career.
I’ve discussed the genesis of the class here:
In the final months of 2014, I took a brave step. I removed all my short fiction ebooks under various pen names from all other ebook retailers and enrolled them in KDP Select. Several of my students told me that they were having great results with their Kindle short fiction in Kindle Unlimited (KU) — I wanted to see whether it would work for me.
Want to sell more Kindle fiction?
If you’re already writing fiction, publishing short stories gives all your fiction a kick. You appear on Amazon’s New Releases lists more frequently. This gives readers new opportunities to discover your fiction.
Kindle Short Fiction Domination: Today’s Blueprint For Writing Success And Income (4-week class)
Want to write short fiction and build a successful career? For the first time in decades, it’s possible to write short stories and make a great income. Each week, for four weeks, you receive a new lesson, in PDF format, via a download link sent to your email inbox.
As we move through the class, you’re not only writing your own short stories, you’re also discovering the Kindle short fiction BLUEPRINT… What to publish, and when, so that your Amazon income steadily increases. Join us. 🙂
How to profit from your writing: online store.
Latest posts by Angela Booth (see all)
- Book Marketing On Pinterest: 3 Fun Tips You Can Use Today - January 17, 2019
- Book Marketing On Twitter: 3 Tips You Can Use Today - January 7, 2019
- Make Plotting Fiction Easier: 3 Ideas For Settings And Moods - January 4, 2019