You want to write a novel, but you’re not sure how to get started. We’ve got lots of tips to help. But first — are you sure you want to write a novel? Why not practice with some short fiction?
Novellas and short stories sell well on Amazon, because of Kindle Unlimited. Subscribers to the Kindle service can read anything they like, for free. You get paid whenever a reader reads more than ten per cent of one of your ebooks. As you can imagine, it’s very easy for readers to get to 10% of a short story, and… ka ching.
- Write a Novel, or a Short Story? — you choose. If you’re a beginner, shorter fiction helps you to gain confidence.
- 5 Serial Novel Tips for Impatient Writers — publish while you’re writing.
- Write a Novel in a Month: 5 Tips for Making NaNoWriMo Worth the Effort — of course you can use these tips at any time. No need to wait for November.
- Writing Fiction: Fast-Start for Stories
- The Best Way to Write a Novel: Your Way
- Fiction: Plan And Write A Series of Novels — if you’re going to write a novel, why not write a series? Series sell well on Amazon.
- Writing Fiction: 3 Tips To Make Your Story Real — want to write a novel your readers love? Here’s how.
Have fun writing your novel: if you’re having fun, so are readers. For the first time in decades, writing fiction can be profitable. Will YOU make lots of money? Probably not. But if you love to tell stories, you can share them with the world at the click of the Publish button… what’s not to like about that?
Story Power: short stories made easy
Story Power — insider secrets of writing short stories and making them work for you: writing serials, and series.
Write with me: over four weeks, you’ll discover HOW to not only write short fiction, but also make money at it. I make a very nice income ghostwriting fiction for clients, and also selling my own short fiction under various genre pen names.
How to profit from your writing: online store.